Open Country ATIII
The new Open Country ATIII was developed for 4x4 and SUV vehicles capable of running off-road on a variety of surface conditions. Equipped with the Three Peak Mountain Snowflake Symbol (3PMSF), the off-road tire is suitable to be used all year round. The robust new design, prevents damages through stones and the low noise enables a comfortable ride on every surface. This makes the Open Country ATIII an essential companion for drivers that want to enjoy the ride on- and off the road all year long.
Features and benefits
5 Variable Pitch Pattern
- Ensure a low pattern noise
Staggered Shoulder Lugs
- Staggered shoulder lugs provide additional biting off-road traction
- Offset shoulder blocks with similar surface area aid in resisting against irregular shoulder wear
Help to eject rocks from between tread blocks and protect against damage caused by stone drilling
Large Traction Blocks
- Zigzag Blocks lead to an excellent traction performance
- Zigzag Grooves contribute to an increased snow traction and Off-road performance compared to Open Country A/T plus
The above label shows the complete range of values for this product. For specific values by size, please see the individual listings in the specifications below.
EU label column links to the European Product Database for Energy Labelling for the product specification listed.